What to Look For in a Reliable HVAC Technician
The heating and cooling system has become such a staple in modern homes that people usually take no notice of it–until it starts developing issues. Then it’s a scramble to find a HVAC technician who can take care of the problem and restore optimal performance. You don’t want to leave such work to a complete amateur, and given how there are numerous heating and cooling service providers out there, looking for someone reliable and experienced can be a bit daunting. Unless. that is, you know which essentials to look for. Your trusted air conditioning and heating installation company, Applied Air Mechanical, shares some of them here.
First things first–where exactly can you find a good HVAC company? The simplest thing to do is check listings online to see if there are some near you. If you want to go about it the traditional way, you can take a look at your local newspaper or yellow pages. Another option that’s proven effective is asking family and friends for referrals. This a bit old fashioned, but getting a recommendation can actually give you a clearer idea on how a given HVAC technician does business.
Once you’ve made a list of names, it’s time to check for essential paperwork, which should include:
Licensing: This should be one of the first things you look for. Depending on the location, an HVAC technician may be required to obtain a license by the state, municipality or county. They should also pass certification exams and technical HVAC training. You can check if your choice of HVAC contractor is licensed by visiting the Contractor’s License Reference Site and National Contractors.
Bonding: This essential serves as a protection against unfair dealings and a kind of financial insurance should anything go wrong with the agreement. In some areas, a bond is a mandatory requirement for getting a license.
Workers’ Compensation and Liability Coverage: These cover you should a worker sustain an injury while working on an HVAC project on your property.
Top-Tier Products from Leading Brands
In addition, you should also check technicians for certifications. Which brands or manufacturers do they represent? Applied Air Mechanical is a fully licensed, bonded and insured HVAC service provider, and we offer only the highest-quality products from some of the country’s leading manufacturers, including:
- American Standard®
From heating systems and air conditioners to thermal controllers and indoor air quality solutions, we can definitely deliver. Choosing quality products ensures reliable, long-lasting performance and helps keep your home both comfortable and energy efficient.
Plus, these products come with solid warranty coverage for your protection. And because we’re an authorized dealer and installer of these exceptional products, you can rest assured that their installation will follow quality specifications and be done right the first time. After all, Applied Air Mechanical has always aimed for complete customer satisfaction through unmatched workmanship.
You already know just how big of an investment an HVAC installation or repairs can be. To get the best results and avoid costly callbacks, make sure to work only with an experienced HVAC company. In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the name to call is Applied Air Mechanical. Our combined industry experience means we can work on any type of HVAC project–no matter how big or small–and finish the job in a timely and efficient manner, with zero mistakes. Expect only a safe, worry-free experience when you turn to us.
Great Ratings and Reviews
The last thing you want is to let a problematic HVAC technician handle your air conditioning repair or furnace replacement. Before hiring one, look them up online and check their reviews and scores. Have they earned satisfactory ratings? Did they receive good reviews? You can also visit their page on the Better Business Bureau® (BBB) website to look at more pertinent details and better determine the quality of their work. In addition, ask them for references and interview their previous clients.
Applied Air Mechanical, for example, is an Accredited Business with the BBB and is A- rated. We have no customer complaints because we ensure only quality work from start to finish. We always give any project we undertake our fullest attention, and we’re also always available to answer questions and address any concerns. Excellent customer service is one of our top priorities. We work to establish trust and clear communication with our clients. Additionally, we’re more than happy to provide you a list of references should you ask for them.
A Wide Range of HVAC Services
A reliable HVAC technician should be an expert at air conditioning installation, but that shouldn’t be the only thing they offer. You’ll want to choose one who specializes in a wide variety of HVAC services. This way, they can provide appropriate customized solutions to meet your needs. Applied Air Mechanical can work on the following:
- HVAC Tune-ups: Make sure your HVAC system is prepped and ready for the changing of seasons. Just turn to Applied Air Mechanical and we’ll have our professional crew check the unit for possible issues and, should we find any, perform the necessary repairs. An HVAC tune-up reduces the potential of wear and tear and ensures the unit operates the way it should.
- Diagnosis: HVAC systems are prone to a number of issues, and it’s important to pinpoint their root cause. This is where Applied Air Mechanical comes in. We’ll diagnose the specific reason for the HVAC problem so we can determine and perform the right solution.
- HVAC Repairs: Applied Air Mechanical will deal with any issues your heating and cooling system has through our expert repair work, restoring optimal performance. This way, you can get the most out of your system and not have to worry about an HVAC replacement for a good long while.
- HVAC Installation: Is your heater or air conditioner already past its prime? When your HVAC unit is 10 years old or older, it’s time for an upgrade. Applied Air Mechanical offers high-quality replacement HVAC systems from the leading brands. With our options, we can help you cool or heat your home more reliably and efficiently.
- Commercial HVAC Maintenance: Keeping your commercial property comfortable and efficient is a year-round priority. That’s why you should consider turning to Applied Air Mechanical for a comprehensive maintenance and service contract. With regular inspections and tune-ups from pros like ourselves, we’ll keep your HVAC system in top shape to maintain the optimal indoor environment for your building.
We know it might be difficult for some homeowners to upgrade their HVAC system all at once. That’s why Applied Air Mechanical offers flexible, worry-free financing options from Hearth and FTL Finance. This way, you won’t have to put off that much-needed AC installation for your home or building.
A Detailed Contract
It’s important to know exactly what’s wrong with your HVAC system, how much it will cost to fix and where your money is being spent. For this reason, you should work with an HVAC technician who will put every detail about your project in official writing. Before signing on that dotted line, make sure the contract contains:
- All the details about the dates on which the work will be performed.
- A comprehensive itemization of labor and equipment costs.
- Payment schedules and due dates.
- A deadline for project completion.
- Warranty coverage of the HVAC unit to be installed.
- Proof of insurance coverage.
When it comes to remarkable HVAC services and solutions, look no further than your trusted HVAC technician, Applied Air Mechanical. We proudly serve the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas. Call us today at (817) 888-7311 or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation.